• Bible Films Blog

    Looking at film interpretations of the stories in the Bible - past, present and future, as well as preparation for a future work on Straub/Huillet's Moses und Aron and a few bits and pieces on biblical studies.


    Name:
    Matt Page

    Location:
    U.K.












    Friday, February 04, 2011

    More Apologies for Lack of Replies

    If you are one of the many people who have recently emailed me or commented on one of my posts, thank you and sorry. Things have been very hectic recently and once I get behind it gets harder and harder to catch up. On top of this I'm reliably informed that the way I handle my email is very last century, such that I only have most of my messages at work.

    So if you're still waiting for an answer, apologies and hopefully next week I'll get something to you. Unless you left spam, in which case I might be a little longer.

    3 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home