• Bible Films Blog

    Looking at film interpretations of the stories in the Bible - past, present and future, as well as preparation for a future work on Straub/Huillet's Moses und Aron and a few bits and pieces on biblical studies.


    Name:
    Matt Page

    Location:
    U.K.












    Tuesday, November 17, 2009

    Kingdom Come Gets a Website

    Just when news about New Zealand Jesus film Kingdom Come seemed to have dried up, Paul McPherson has very kindly emailed me to let me know that the film now has a website (with blog) keeping us updated with the film's progress. No time to read it right now, but it's nice to be able to keep in touch with what's going on.

    Labels:

    2 Comments:

    • At 10:04 pm, November 17, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Nice website which will help many to know about the Jesus' films and other Bible films. As a new Christian myself this website will help me as well for myself and for my blog.

      http://thenewheaven.wordpress.com/

      Nice work and if it's okay for you I'll refer your site in my blog.

      Thanks

       
    • At 2:19 pm, November 18, 2009, Blogger Matt Page said…

      Thanks The New Heaven.

      Matt

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home