• Bible Films Blog

    Looking at film interpretations of the stories in the Bible - past, present and future, as well as preparation for a future work on Straub/Huillet's Moses und Aron and a few bits and pieces on biblical studies.


    Name:
    Matt Page

    Location:
    U.K.












    Wednesday, April 30, 2008

    April Podcast (Godspell) Postponed

    Just a quick post to let listeners of my podcast know that there's not going to be an entry this month. I had planned to do Godspell (1973), but I've just been too busy this week, and it doesn't look like I'll get the chance next week (or the week after come to that). Hopefully though, I'll get around to it sometime before the end of May. Apologies to anyone that was looking forward to it.

    Labels: ,

    1 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home