• Bible Films Blog

    Looking at film interpretations of the stories in the Bible - past, present and future, as well as preparation for a future work on Straub/Huillet's Moses und Aron and a few bits and pieces on biblical studies.


    Name:
    Matt Page

    Location:
    U.K.












    Friday, June 29, 2007

    Jesus Films Podcast Corrections!!


    Oops!

    Yesterday I was obviously having a dizzy day. Not only did I fail to post a link to the podcast to which was the whole reason for the post, but I also forgot to attach the audio file to the post at the Podcast site.

    I also forgot to link to the other entries in this podcast. And, as it happened, the rest of the day pretty much sucked as well. Oh well.

    Apologies to anyone who tried, in vain to find the MP3 yesterday. I'll try and be more on the ball next month!

    Labels: ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home