• Bible Films Blog

    Looking at film interpretations of the stories in the Bible - past, present and future, as well as preparation for a future work on Straub/Huillet's Moses und Aron and a few bits and pieces on biblical studies.


    Name:
    Matt Page

    Location:
    U.K.












    Monday, January 15, 2007

    New blog on The Resurrection

    Now that The Nativity is over, Queen Spoo has switched her attention to the next New Testament film on her radar The Resurrection. She's created a new blog to cover the film which I imagine I'll be citing fairly often. Thus far there are only a few posts from last year, most of which I covered at the time.

    The film was originally scheduled for an Easter 2007 release, but things have gone so quiet that it's hard to believe that is still the plan. I've added Spoo's new blog, as well as her main one to my side bar.

    I've also added a link there to the new blog at re:jesus, (more on that later), and removed a couple of seemingly defunct ones.

    Labels: ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home