• Bible Films Blog

    Looking at film interpretations of the stories in the Bible - past, present and future, as well as preparation for a future work on Straub/Huillet's Moses und Aron and a few bits and pieces on biblical studies.


    Name:
    Matt Page

    Location:
    U.K.












    Thursday, January 25, 2007

    Last King of Scotland Review at rejesus

    I'm going to be writing some film reviews for the website re:jesus who, as I mentioned a couple of weeks ago have started a new blog.

    I've been a fan of the main site for sometime. I guess I just like the clear and accessible way it is laid out, and the neutral stance they take in many of their pieces. I particulary like their "Faces of Jesus" series, as well as the way they have dealt with some of the more controversial films such as The Da Vinci Code (my review), and The Passion of the Christ (my review)

    Anyway, my first review, on Last King of Scotland, went up on Monday, and I'll hopefully be contributing every week or so.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home