• Bible Films Blog

    Looking at film interpretations of the stories in the Bible - past, present and future, as well as preparation for a future work on Straub/Huillet's Moses und Aron and a few bits and pieces on biblical studies.


    Name:
    Matt Page

    Location:
    U.K.












    Friday, February 17, 2006

    Jesus Film Quiz

    I came across this quiz earlier in the week:
    Christ in the Movies
    It's from the Guardian - the British newspaper I most closely identify with. I do disagree with plenty of the commentary there, but then that's part of the paper's appeal, but I digress. I'm not sure how long it's been posted for.

    I have to hang my head in shame though and admit that I only got 9 out of 10 - I got the Simpsons question at the end wrong.

    Anyone keen on this kind of thing migth also appreciate the biblical studies version of Holywood squares, featuring 9 film Jesus' in the panel. Not being familiar with celebrity/Holywood [sic.] squares it took me while to work out how to play. But good fun, and possibly a useful teaching tool for some?

    Matt

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home